Terms and Conditions
When purchasing any of our products, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. DogzinCats reserves the right to remove or add to these terms and conditions as the need arises. New terms and conditions replace and supersede previous terms and conditions.
DogzinCats and its owners will not be held responsible for any damages, loss or liability arising from the use or inability to use our products.
Agreement of Sale
The agreement of sale between the buyer and DogzinCats comes into being when a deposit or full payment is made and proof of payment is sent to DogzinCats via email or fax.
- DogzinCats will not be held liable for any wrong size or product choices made by the buyer.
- Sizes and measurements for our products and tips on how to measure your pet are given by DogzinCats in the catalogues.
- Buyers must ensure they are fully aware of the size of the product they are buying as well as the fabric used and that the product is suitable for their pet.
- Verbal and written advice from DogzinCats is always available.
DogzinCats do not do repairs on products damaged unless we realise that the fault is ours (stitching or studs come loose) and only if the problem occurs within 7 days after receipt of product/s. We do not make repairs on items that have been torn or damaged by your pet or by other means.
Buyers will only be refunded the purchase price for any products bought, and not for any courier or postage costs and only for 7 days after receipt of bought products.
Refunds will only happen if the product is returned to us in the same condition it was sent to the buyer (clean and in good unused condition)
Courier or postage costs to return any products will be at the buyer’s expense unless the reason for the return is the fault of Dogzincats.
Images used in the DogzinCats catalogue, website and facebook page, of our products (excluding any non DogzinCats products) are the property of DogzinCats and its owners. These images may not be used without written permission from DogzinCats.
DogzinCats reserves the right to refuse / not execute an order in part or in full. We also reserve the right to change any of the above terms and conditions on a per buyer basis. We will always do our best to keep the buyer satisfied with their purchase.
- No excuse will be accepted for not having read the above terms and conditions.