Returns work on a credit system. You will then be able to use the credit towards your next purchase from us.
We do not do repairs on any items should they get torn or damaged in any way.
Washing the items:
We suggest that you use a damp cloth to wipe down the items.
If you decide to wash them in a machine, wash separately as the colours may run.
Do not tumble dry items. Place outside to dry.
Many of the items can be turned inside-out which will allow you to easily wipe each item down as well as air it out.
We will not be held responsible for items damaged due to running colours.
How to place your order
• Choose your product and colour
• Email or phone your order through
• Once we receive confirmation of payment, we will begin making your item.
• Please allow a minimum of 3 weeks to complete your order. This does not include postage time.
• Orders must be collected within 7 days of completion if you decide to collect
• Items are sent as regular mail unless you are willing to pay the price of a courier service.
• Products can either be collected from us or posted to you. We do not deliver.
• Our products are all ‘Made to order’, which means we do not keep stock
• Please note that colours may differ slightly from those seen in the catalogue
• Colours are also subject to availability
Important: Please read our Terms and Conditions before ordering.
For more information or to place an order, please contact Debbie
Telephone: 0737513737 (8am – 5pm | Monday – Friday)