Orders can take 1 – 3 weeks to complete. Very large orders will take longer.
We do our best to get the order to you as quickly as possible.
Once completed, your order will be couriered or posted to you.
For security reasons we don’t allow collections.
All items have to be made by us, which means it takes time.
As each of the items you order are customised to suit your style (colour, fabric, size) we have a no return or exchange policy. We are only able to resell the item if we are lucky enough to find a buyer with the same taste and need as you. Please ensure that you know all about the product before ordering so that you are well aware of what you will be receiving. The measurements given below are approximate.
All questions will be answered promptly. Email us at email@example.com If for some reason you do need to send the item back to us and we agree with the reason, please ensure that the item is as clean as possible. Make sure you have read our terms and conditions of sale as well.
We introduced our Pet Booster Seat in 2009 and it’s still a favourite with our customers.
The car seat hooks over the headrest of the front passenger seat or back headrests. The straps are adjustable, and your dog can sit in the car seat and look out the window. It comes with a strong hook which you can attach to a body harness, NOT neck collar (for safety reasons). Harness sold separately.
The car seat is made from strong waterproof canvas material which can be cleaned easily. It has a metal frame around the top, a hard board base and mattress (an optional removable fleece inner and cushion can be added)
Small is ideal for small pets, ie: Chihuahua, miniatures and other small breeds. The seat has also been used for marmoset monkeys.
Medium (Seat bound) and Large (Seat bound) have long straps so they can be elevated or, if necessary, seat bound if your dog weighs more than 10kg (average). This size is ideal for small to medium breeds.
Extra Secure strap (if you want 2 small dogs to sit in one seat) R40.00
Fleece inner from R75.00
Cushion with removable pillowcase from R60.00
Our Reversible Bandanas are absolute fun. They are designed so that they easily slip over your dog or cat’s own collar. We don’t supply the collar, unless you really need one for the purpose of the bandana and it will come at an extra cost.
We can make the bandana in a variety of different colours and patterns that will suit you and your pet’s taste.
Which size do you buy? Just measure the length of your pet’s collar and we’ll be able to tell you the size you need.
It will be a lovely addition to your pet’s already fabulous style ♥
WASHING THE ITEMS
Vacuum the bed thoroughly to remove as much hair as possible.
Use a sticky lint roller to remove any hair the vacuum did not.
Use a damp cloth to wipe down the items.
If you decide to wash them in a machine, wash separately as the colours may run. Material has not been pre-washed.
Do not tumble dry items. Place outside to dry. This allows the foam to swell and resume its shape.
Many of the items can be turned inside-out which will allow you to easily wipe each item down as well as air it out.
Do not wash the Car Seats or Transport Bags in a machine. Wipe down only.
We will not be held responsible for items damaged due to running colours or use of washing machine.
MEASURE YOUR PET
• Measure the area around your pet when it is sleeping. This will give you a good idea as to the size of the base of the bed needed.
• Measure the height of your pet while it is standing to give you an idea of whether the height of the bed (for enclosed beds) is sufficient.
• Take into account that your pet will grow and order the larger size if one is available.
• Use the measurements given on our products to give you an estimate of the size of the bed before ordering.
• The sizes shown in this catalogue are the only sizes available.
** Make sure you measure your pet against the measurements we have provided for the beds in this catalogue before ordering a product. Also make sure you know the average size that your pet will reach once fully grown as this will help in judging the size bed it will need at a later stage.
HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
• Choose your product and colour choice
• Email or phone your order through
• Remember to provide us with both the name of the item
• Once we receive confirmation of payment, we will begin to process your order.
• Please allow approximately 3 weeks to complete your order. This does not include postage time.
• Items can be sent as regular mail or postnet if you do not wish to use the courier service
• Our products are all ‘Made to order’, which means we do not keep stock
• Please note that colours may differ slightly from those seen in the catalogue
• Colours and patterned material are subject to availability
Important: Please read our Terms and Conditions before ordering.
For more information or to place an order, please contact Debbie
Telephone: 073 751 3737 (8am – 5pm | Monday – Friday)
(follow us on Facebook to keep up to date with all our products.)